Friday, May 15, 2009

The 1940's Style Snood

















This Snood has been a big hit in my shop. But I was never so thrilled as when a recent customer gave me this rave :

"The snoods (sic) arrived today and I completely love them!! My daughter had on a yellow top for school so she wore the yellow one all afternoon after school- it looks terrific on her. Her hair is much longer than mine. I have the yellow on now as I type and I really it on even with my hair being shorter. I'm delighted! Ahhh, so easy to deal with my hair with having this. I'd love to have you make up 3 more for us..."
-- A 1940s vintage loving lady in CA

There is nothing better then crafting something by hand and having it loved!

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! I can't stop thinking about them!!! I have posted a link on my myspace and have talked about them in my blog!!! I will def. need to order one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes!! I am still on Etsy. www.artheliasattic.com will take you there.

      Delete