Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And Then There Were Five.....


Only five days left! This will be my final reminder that the basic 40's style snood that has been so popular in Arthelias's Attic will be $12.99 as of September 1st. I will be out of town this weekend but I will leave my shop open. If you are interested in ordering any snoods through August 31st, feel free to convo me and let me know what you would like. As long as I receive a convo from you before 9/1/09 I will honor the $9.99 price even though your order will ship in September.

I would like to thank all my customers who have ordered this snood and left me such glowing feedback! You have all been wonderful to work with! I have so many great new items planned for the fall and winter months. I am looking forward to getting your feedback on them. My fingers will be kept very busy!

www.artheliasattic.etsy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    Found your blog through FL! I love new vintage friends online! Come check me out!

    http://myvintageobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete