Monday, March 22, 2010

My First Blog Award!


The lovey miss Ginger has passed on the Sugar Doll Award to me!

Thinking of five random things that you don't know about me has been a bit of a challenge but here goes!

1.My all time favorite band is Depeche Mode. Those boys from Basildon are about the biggest thing to me aside from vintage. My hubby, son and I finally got to see them in concert this last summer. What a thrill!

2. My favorite junk food is Lays Salt and Vinegar potato chips. This is not a good thing for someone who has to watch her weight. It is a good thing that the local stores don't always stock them!

3. My husband, who I have been married to for nearly 13 years, and I met online. Way back in the early days of the internet, we met in an AOL chat room. He lived in Arkansas and I in Pennsylvania. One summer he came to visit me and the rest is history.

4. I have not been in Wal-mart in 6 months. Since I read an article from Time magazine about them making it their goal to put their competition out of business and after watching the documentary Wal-Mart: The High Cost of Low Price, I have avoided them as much as possible. It feels really good too.

5. I was an only child until 14. I have three brothers and a sister who is almost 16.

I will now pass this award on to some of my favorite ladies. (Hopefully they haven't already received it and I missed it!)
Miss Mary Deluxe
Gingerella
Wearing History

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your five things are so interesting!

    I am a big Depeche Mode fan too, and it is nice to know that people do find love through the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Mrs. Cherry!!

    I have yet to watch the Wal-mart documentary but I did see Food Inc which is probably just as scary!

    MaryDeluxe

    ReplyDelete